Soft Taco! Soft Taco!

LOL

That's so random, it's funny as hell!

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Wow.

My friend kept saying that the PS3 killed the 360 and the Wii. Now all I have to do is show him this. Thank you. You made my life a heck of a lot easier.

Sonic Vs. Ryu (TOAI3) Sonic Vs. Ryu (TOAI3)

Pretty Good

Ryu's ending was a little short. It left more to be desired. and when it said "PUMP UP THE VOLUME," I didn't trust it. :P But other than that, great flash.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

asdfgasdfasdgjh

Great game. Got to 75 each time I play, get pissed, and close it out. lol. Great job.

music euphoria music euphoria

Wow

Good song choices. Synced perfectly. Really fun to play. Great job!

:the game: :the game:

lolwut?

No need for explanation. Epic.

Open The Eyes Of My Heart Lord Open The Eyes Of My Heart Lord

Astonishing

How they let music like this at top 5, I don't know. You have a lot of nasty-sounding feedback throughout the entire song. It sounds like it is coming from over-processed samples (the vocals). You have waaay too much reverb on the saw-bass and the pluck sound. Structurally, this song is all over the place. If a DJ were to try and mix with this, he would break his wrists trying to find when to transition. The synths are ALL sidechained. There is no need for this, even in house. Also, either the bass is clipping, or you uploaded a REALLY low bitrate mp3. I am leaning towards the former.

Right now house is the ass-end of EDM. Artists like yourself are doing nothing to alleviate the problem. Try again.

Mans0n responds:

first of all, they're have been things that don't even look up to this. pretty much noise. and that's wierd because there is no reverb on my saw bass or pluck sound and can provide video's or screen shots of it haha. and wow you have low expectiations of DJs... because even I could easily mix other songs into or out of this without a problem and im not even a pro. now i can understand that u might not like this song and that's cool i really dont care. but it doesn't mean it deserves a 1 because it's not your preference. and the synths being sidechained are for a purpse obviously. because if it were a version uploaded without it u wud be bitching about it regardless. and i myself never seen a problem with house music because i dont compare music genre based on how popular they are.
so grow up and go whine to someone who cares bro

Anal blowjob trance basshunter Anal blowjob trance basshunter

YUS

DIS TRAK IS ONEE BANGIN TUUN MATE.

DevotionTrance responds:

THANKS BRO :3

Angels vs. Demonz DEMO (Metal) Angels vs. Demonz DEMO (Metal)

AWESOME

This sounds great!! I think, however, the drums could be better. This sounds really good with the orchestral piece.

Jnr1114 responds:

I agree. I don't have a lot of experience in making drums patterns up.

Thank you for reviewingz.