Open The Eyes Of My Heart Lord Open The Eyes Of My Heart Lord

Astonishing

How they let music like this at top 5, I don't know. You have a lot of nasty-sounding feedback throughout the entire song. It sounds like it is coming from over-processed samples (the vocals). You have waaay too much reverb on the saw-bass and the pluck sound. Structurally, this song is all over the place. If a DJ were to try and mix with this, he would break his wrists trying to find when to transition. The synths are ALL sidechained. There is no need for this, even in house. Also, either the bass is clipping, or you uploaded a REALLY low bitrate mp3. I am leaning towards the former.

Right now house is the ass-end of EDM. Artists like yourself are doing nothing to alleviate the problem. Try again.

Mans0n responds:

first of all, they're have been things that don't even look up to this. pretty much noise. and that's wierd because there is no reverb on my saw bass or pluck sound and can provide video's or screen shots of it haha. and wow you have low expectiations of DJs... because even I could easily mix other songs into or out of this without a problem and im not even a pro. now i can understand that u might not like this song and that's cool i really dont care. but it doesn't mean it deserves a 1 because it's not your preference. and the synths being sidechained are for a purpse obviously. because if it were a version uploaded without it u wud be bitching about it regardless. and i myself never seen a problem with house music because i dont compare music genre based on how popular they are.
so grow up and go whine to someone who cares bro

Anal blowjob trance basshunter Anal blowjob trance basshunter

YUS

DIS TRAK IS ONEE BANGIN TUUN MATE.

DevotionTrance responds:

THANKS BRO :3

Angels vs. Demonz DEMO (Metal) Angels vs. Demonz DEMO (Metal)

AWESOME

This sounds great!! I think, however, the drums could be better. This sounds really good with the orchestral piece.

Jnr1114 responds:

I agree. I don't have a lot of experience in making drums patterns up.

Thank you for reviewingz.

(Genres of Murder) Burn (Genres of Murder) Burn

Dude

You need to go to a professional studio and record some of your stuff, because it would sell. The acoustic guitar work is absolutely great. You are really talented!

BrandonHicks15 responds:

Thank you so much.. thats what Ive been wanting to do but no $$$ lol... hope one day i can just be a song writer and sell the songs to like 3 Days Grace or Road Runner Records... But thx for the 10!

Edge Of Space Edge Of Space

Wow

I REALLY liked this. It sounds really calming and peaceful. I think that if you fix the static that this would get front page in a heartbeat.

MJP-Records responds:

Thanks so much for your commenting

Yeah the static issue is primarily down to my audio interface :(

But i really appreciate your kindness!

MJP

Closing One Mind Closing One Mind

I like it

It sounds trippy. I wish that the bass was a little more bassy. I also think that the main synth line could have varied a little bit more. The samples seem to be a little too loud in comparison to the rest of the beat. But overall I really enjoyed it,

Shallowdreamers responds:

Thank's man.. The Sample's I had were either too quiet.. or too loud.. So I had to balance the sound somewhere.. But thanks man!

SF - Terror Of My Speedcore SF - Terror Of My Speedcore

OK...

I was about ready to go off on you for copying that melody, but then I actually read what you put in the description. lol. Anyway, the kick sounds nice and heavy, but it seems to be a little light on the kick. Also, there seems to be some clipping with the melody.

Awake - Extrasolar Awake - Extrasolar

Great Song

That intro sent chills down my spine. Probably the intro I have ever heard in a song on Newground. Structured great. Maybe a little light on the bass, and speaking of the bass, I was not very fond of the sound you used. But that's just me. Still a great track.

SampleTank Pack Demo SampleTank Pack Demo

Wow

Really great sounds in this. When is the sample pack gonna be out? That muted trumpet was GREAT.

sorohanro responds:

Hi
I'm glad that you like it. The sample pack is already "out there". The muted trumpet you can find also as soundfont, Mu.Lab sampler patch, Independence patch and in my "sorohampler" a Maize Sampler instrument.

gugugu gugugu

F***iNG GREAT

I dunno why, but I was just laughing through the entire thing. I don't know why I actually like this. But I do.